Each weekday, we at YouTube Trends take a look at the most interesting videos and cultural phenomena on YouTube as they develop. We want take a moment to highlight some of what we've come across this week:
- We learned that those cool, edited-a cappella videos have spread to the Middle East.
- We saw a "trophy dropping" trend continue with this popular clip from the Netherlands.
- We asked what the "What's Trending" staff was watching now that "PSN is back.
- We explored interest in Australia's "planking" craze.
- We watched physical comedy on the soccer field draw a big audience.
- We discovered that searches for "lacrosse" have been hitting a recent high.
- And was this a cool catch or the viral ad of the week?
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends
Kevin Allocca, YouTube Trends Manager, recently watched "Darth Vader Salsa Trombone Playing and Dancing."